where things become stagnant

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

guy with sexy voice

Like what the guy with sexy voice said this morning, "To improve your gp, you have to read and write."

I think it's worth a try since he improved.

B3 for GP in A lvls!!! That's like my aim.

I'm getting C6 now, still got a long way to go.

BUT, i shall persevere.

It's quite ironic actually. Here I am talking about wanting to improve GP, yet i ponned GP today. =P

haha. I wanted to blog about advertisements on buses yesterday, but didn't go about doing it caused i reached home at 9pm!

I was doing work in school ok. My hard work should be made known to people who read my blog(~4 people).

Anyway, I was extremely fascinated by the stiff lollipop-looking balloons on the bus.

Anybody else seen the ballons? They reminded me of phospholipids actually.

Then, they started to resemble sporangia.

I don't understand what people were thinking of. These advertisements are not appealing at all(except for the HL banana milk cow, cause it's amusingly stupid).

Just because of money, our buses are made to look stupid. Someday in the future, you may even find plastic cows hanging from the top of the bus. Well, that's all part of advertising. You can't be too sure of the future, so you aren't suppose to say that I'm wrong.

I'm sorry to sound so unsupportive of this form of advertising, but I would rather take a normal-looking bus.

You may argue that these buses show Singaporean's creativity, to prove that we are definitely not wooden blocks shaped like human beings.

Alright, point accepted.

So, these ideas were thought of cause we wanted to show our creativity, not one of the ways to earn more so as to have the financial ability to buy more gold-plated taps?

I'm curious to know what others think of this idea. Will it be...

1. That's brilliant! Why didn't we think of that?

or

2. It must be difficult living in this country. They have to make fake cows and place it on buses so as to earn more money. I wonder is there a rise in road accidents since there's a possibility that the cow may fall off the bus's top.

Well, it's always the case. Accidents MUST happen before they realise the danger of it all.

I'm not saying the banana cow may fall off, but it's still early days.

Don't you think so?